Share the wealth! I need to start brewing kombucha again. It’s amazing for your health.
Sorry, I’ll warn you that I’m about to sound like a label on a bottle of the stuff: It strengthens the immune system, helps the body detoxify, aids in digestion and in balancing your metabolism, sharpens the brain and perks you up, leaving you in a fantastic mood.
Long ago, it was known as the Elixir of Life. Take that, alchemy!
If you don’t want to brew it, you should try to find GT’s kombucha at a health food store in town. It’s raw and unfiltered, meaning it has all of the good stuff in it. I suggest brewing your own because it’s gratifying and exciting as hell to nurture the SCOBY and watch it grow and produce babies from the mother culture. I mean, if you’re into that kinda thing. I am. I love it. Try it.
- wearescoby reblogged this from jragsdale
- cherishaliciaa likes this
- pseudocoding likes this
- gurlfacespace reblogged this from jragsdale
- hotspicedcider likes this
- sapphire-cynder likes this
- flamelikeflower likes this
- marcusreed5 reblogged this from scobyland
- scobyland reblogged this from jragsdale
- nyxquil likes this
- nojomixon likes this
- tellmeimpretty- likes this
- freshstrawberries reblogged this from loveisfluid and added:
- comeonbabylightmyfyah likes this
- swarthycurvy reblogged this from loveisfluid and added:
- loveisfluid reblogged this from jragsdale and added:
- jragsdale posted this